1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Brothers And Sisters, New Here

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Brandon Lewis, Feb 8, 2012.

1. My name is Brandon. Glad to finally be apart of a Christian Forum.
  2. Welcome, Brandon. I pray that your time here will be a blessing both for us and for you. I read your profile and I can think of a couple of other members here who can relate to your passion for music and serving God. Well, we all can, in a general way, but some in a more experiential way.:)
  3. Thank you for the welcome :] Looking forward to my time here amongst others trying to glorify God the way I am. This is the first Christian forum I've ever been a part of, though not the first forum. I must say, I've never had that sincere and warm of a welcome from any other internet/music forum, so again, thanks. Looking forward to everyone's posts in the future. God Bless.
  4. Welcome my friend. I hope you will participate and be a blessed addition.

Do well......
  5. Hey Brandon! Good to see you here!

Take care! :)
  6. I appreciate the welcome. Thanks :]
  7. Welcome Brandon!!

Looks like we have another guitar player here onboard!! Woooooh

God Bless
  8. I figured Jake would show up. He's one of the members I was thinking of when I posted before. :)
  9. Greetings