1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hey all

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by mystical_faith, Dec 30, 2015.

1. How is everyone doing? Is there anything I can pray about for you today?
    I've been here in the past but its probly been 3 years or more since my last post. I have since forgotten my old username & password so I created a new account. My name is Faith. I hope you are all well.
    God bless.
    Aamir Bozdar likes this.
  2. mystical_faith likes this.
  3. Your good to go mystical faith :D Hey! Welcome to CFS my sister or should I say welcome back hehe. I hope your Christmas was a wonderful 1 :)
    mystical_faith likes this.
  4. Thanks :) we had a great Christmas. How was your's?
  5. No, no such setting. You just mentioned that you've been gone for 3 years and the rules have changed since then. Again welcome. :)
  6. I rented a cabin in the woods in the Appalachains in N GA. No drama. Just praising the Lord Jesus and enjoying the peace that comes with Him.
  7. Welcome back! Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance!
  8. Welcome to CFS!

Should you have any questions during your time here, please let any staff member know and they would be more than happy to help.
  9. May force be upon you brother
    JG27_chili likes this.