Her Adulteries

Saturday, June 21, 2014, 4:55 a.m. – the Lord Jesus put the song in mind, “Only In Him.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Revelation 14 (NIV).

The Redeemed

Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

Awesome! This is so encouraging! I love the picture of the redeemed of the Lord joining in song together in praise, worship and adoration of our Lord Jesus Christ! I love his church, Mount Zion, over which our Lord presides. And, that is one of the biggest reasons why I do what I do. Other than my relationship with my Lord, there is nothing more wonderful to me than the body of Christ joined together in unity in Christ, giving their honor, praise and worship to their Lord and Savior. I love the fellowship of the church in the Spirit of Christ.

So, who are the redeemed of the Lord? We are those who have the name of Jesus and the name of God the Father written on our foreheads, whether literally or figuratively or both. Someone’s name, in Biblical times, represented their word (promise), but also their character. Our foreheads represent our minds, wills and thinking. To write something means to inscribe, such as in a formal and permanent record; to engrave (impress deeply); and/or to mark (influence; give identification; characteristic), etc. So, for God the Father and Jesus Christ, God the Son, to have written their names on our foreheads means that their promise of salvation and eternal life, as well as God’s divine character and will, have been impressed deeply on our minds and hearts, and have been given a permanent place and record on our thoughts, minds and will. It also means that we are now identified with Christ, that we bear his divine character, and that his mark (his influence; ownership) is on our lives.

When we come to faith in Jesus Christ, we die with Christ to our old lives of living for sin and self, we are transformed of heart and mind of the Spirit of God, and we are given new lives in Christ to be lived in the power and working of the Spirit within us, “created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness” (See Eph. 4:17-24). God’s grace teaches us to say “No!” to ungodliness and worldly passions and to live self-controlled and upright lives in this present age (See Tit. 2:11-14). Jesus Christ died so that we would no longer live for ourselves but for him who gave himself up for us (See 2 Co. 5:15). When we are crucified with Christ, the “I” within us no longer lives (rules; thrives), but Christ now lives within us, and we live by faith in him (See Gal. 2:20). Sin is no longer our master, but we now walk in the Spirit and in freedom from the control of sin over our lives, putting to death the misdeeds of the flesh, and submitting to the Lordship of Christ (See Ro. 6-8).

Yet, if we claim to be in relationship with Jesus Christ, yet we continue in willful sin and rebellion against God, then we are liars, and we do not live by the truth (See 1 Jn. 1-5). God’s grace is not a free license to continue in sin. God’s grace delivers us from the slavery to sin. Amen!

Babylon the Great

A second angel followed and said, “‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great,’ which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”

A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

So, who is Babylon the Great? There are many theories floating around out there on this subject. Yet, for the past eight years the Lord Jesus has been showing me, by his Spirit, that we, the USA/NYC/D.C., are Babylon the Great. The Lord has given me, over the years, names of people and places I never heard of before. As I did the research on these names of people and places, prompted by the Holy Spirit, I learned more and more about the history of America, its true roots, and where we are presently in the scheme of things, and in relation to Biblical prophecy concerning the end of time and the rise of the beast. Right now much of this information can be researched on the internet, but that will soon go away. I did some more research today, as the Holy Spirit was prompting me to look at what the 13 stars on our Great Seal represent in relation to the naming, by Babylon, of those with whom she committed adultery.

The names Rothschild and Rockefeller have come to the forefront many times over in the past eight years, as the Lord Jesus has been showing me who truly controls our government. Evidently, these 13 stars on our Great Seal do not represent the original 13 colonies, as is taught in our history books, but they represent the 13 ruling families of the Elite of the world (Ref: http://hubpages.com/hub/The-13-Family-Bloodlines-of-the-Illuminati-Is-the-Illuminati-Real). Our nation never has been what it is made out to be. We were a creation of these Elite. We were created for the purpose to bring about the New World Order, i.e. to bring about the rule of the beast of Revelation. Look at the symbols on the Great Seal, which are now on our dollar bill, which is an I.O.U. of the Federal Reserve, which is a combination of government and privatized corporation. They are Satanic and of the Occult, Freemasons, & Illuminati. The layout of Washington DC is in Satanic symbols, and our government buildings are loaded with idols of false gods and goddesses. Both sides of the US government are a creation of the Elite, i.e. they control both sides. The war of politics in America is acted out for the entertainment and distraction of American citizens.

Our mainstream news media, including and most especially Fox News, is also owned and run by the Elite, and is government controlled. We CANNOT TRUST anything coming from the news media or what we see or hear on TV, because so much of it is fabricated, again for the entertainment and distraction and deception of the American people. The truth is that the USA is the great Satan, and we are forcing the nations of the world to drink the maddening wine of our adulteries. The USA/N.W.O. Elites of the World are taking over one nation at a time. The US military is its primary international military and police force, though they have privatized military police, too. We are not in Iraq, Syria, and Ukraine, etc. to help, except to help ourselves to their governments and natural resources. We are in all of these other nations via created “uprisings” in order to establish “Unity” governments of the N.W.O. and to remove the leadership of localized or national governments, especially those who are in non-compliance with the goals and objectives of the N.W.O.

Their “peace plan” for the US/N.W.O. (Beast) is to fake uprisings (false flag operations), blame other groups or other national governments for the casualties of war, go in as “saviors” to “help” the people of those nations, take over their governments and natural resources, and eliminate all opposition, including or most especially those who are the Redeemed of the Lord, who have been bought with the blood of Christ, who hold to the testimony of Jesus, and who do not deny his name. Then it is to create a one-world order of government, one nation at a time, and a one-world unity religion (a blending of all religions into one). Their “anti-terrorist” agenda is truly an “anti-opposition” to the N.W.O. agenda. The redeemed of the Lord pose the biggest threat to this one world government (beast), which is why they must be eliminated. [See Revelation 13 for the details.]

I believe that our government, or certain factions within our government, and the Elite of the world are plotting the demise of America, i.e. we will fall. I believe that this union being talked about with Iran has been in the works for a long time now, that they are assisting Iran in the development of nuclear weapons, and/or else they are merely blaming Iran for what our government/N.W.O. is doing. It appears to me that our government, under the authority and direction of the Elite of this world (the Illuminati, Freemasons, Wealthy and Powerful Bankers, Satanists and/or practitioners of the Occult), plans to use nuclear weapons in some form or fashion against the people of America at some point in time. Yet, God will judge them, too.

This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.

Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”

“Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.”

ONLY IN HIM / An Original Work / February 19, 2014

Based off Isaiah 30

Woe to those who look to man’s help;
Who turn away from Jesus Christ;
Forming an alliance not in step with God;
Making their own plans, and praying not.

Willing not to listen to truth,
They close their ears to what is right.
Pleasing words are all that they’ll hear;
Feel good messages that bring cheer.

Trust in your Lord; turn from your sin.
Put your faith now ONLY IN HIM.
Do not turn to idols. They’ll not satisfy.
Jesus will save you. That’s why He died.

Your Lord will be gracious to you.
He cares all about you, ‘tis true.
He forgives you all of your sin
When you give your life up to Him.

Oh, how truly gracious He’ll be
When you bow to Him on your knees;
Turning now from your sin; walking in his ways.
He’ll lead and guide you all of your days.

Now you will sing praises to Him.
He delivered you from your sin.
You’ll tell others now of His grace,
So they may see Christ face-to-face.

http://originalworks.info/only-in-him/

sent a PM

Thanks. Evidently the hubpages source has issues, not necessarily with the content of this particular article, but with the personal beliefs on some subjects of the person through whom this information is shared. I have read the same information via several other sources, so let me see if I can find a more credible source. Thanks for the heads-up.

I posted a like for the OP but being American, it is a bitter pill. I, too, believe we are being deceived greatly but it is global machinations with the true powers that are ruling. It's a part of what I see but I see Americans as a whole, a kindly, generous people who are buying the deception wholesale. There is worse deception to come and the seeds long planted and ready to bloom soon.

I posted a like for the OP but being American, it is a bitter pill. I, too, believe we are being deceived greatly but it is global machinations with the true powers that are ruling. It's a part of what I see but I see Americans as a whole, a kindly, generous people who are buying the deception wholesale. There is worse deception to come and the seeds long planted and ready to bloom soon.

Thank you. I appreciate those thoughts. I agree that many are deceived, but what I also see is a general unwillingness to even consider that they could be deceived. I find people in general more comfortable believing the lies, i.e. Pretty apathetic about the whole idea that America may not be what they learned in their history books or what they have been taught at church, school, and home, and has only been validated for them by what they watch and hear in the news. Yet I also see this apathy and lukewarm ness predominant within the church, which lifts the government up in the eyes and minds of the people, for the most part. Yet, I do also see that eyes are beginning to be opened and that some people are beginning to see that things aren't all what they portend to be, so that is encouraging.

Well, generally it means they block you from downloading the active x because it is incompatible (unknown publisher) with windows OS. Microsoft is the legal producer of active x files. It may mean it is a "dangerous" site. Java language is often used by hackers.

Well, generally it means they block you from downloading the active x because it is incompatible (unknown publisher) with windows OS. Microsoft is the legal producer of active x files. It may mean it is a "dangerous" site. Java language is often used by hackers.

I found it using my iPad so I have not tried to access it yet from my windows computer. I will try.

Wait!! Just find a safer link. I dunno but my privacy checkers went to critical. I have them at paranoid level but better safe than sorry.

I tried it from my computer. I can view it, but it says "JAVA (TM) was blocked because it is out of date." So, discussing with my husband now whether or not I should update the plugin.

These are the 13 families listed on this site. The list varies somewhat from site to site, but some names are consistent:

Introduction

The Astor Bloodline The Bundy Bloodline

The Collins Bloodline The DuPont Bloodline The Freeman Bloodline

The Kennedy Bloodline The Li Bloodline The Onassis Bloodline The Reynolds Bloodline

The Rockefeller Bloodline The Rothschild Bloodline The Russell Bloodline The Van Duyn Bloodline

Back