1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Help Me To Live And Love

Discussion in 'Requests for Assistance' started by w2lx, Apr 15, 2013.

1. My dearest in Christ, I've not been regular here not because I wanted to, but because of how things are with me: I don't have a computer and have to rent one at a cyber cafe whenever I can afford it. I have been having thoughts of suicide recently all because I have loved ones I can't care for. Since I graduated from school in 2003, I have looked for jobs endlessly. Now I live from hand to mouth - almost going naked. You can't understand this unless you've lived in third world situations. I have no shelter of my own. I beg for shelter. I have an aging mother whom I can't care for. I can't even think of getting married in circumstances like this. What I'm doing now is my very last effort.

I have prayed and prayed and prayed focusing on Christ's teaching on prayer (Mattew 6, Luke 11 and 18) all to no avail. At a time (November 2012) I stayed in a bush for a week and I had total faith that I'd be answered - that's why I feared no wild animal that might eat me up there. Instead I was caught by some neighbors who thought I was hiding in the bush to wreak havoc, and punished. They were christians, and I showed them my bible but they said I was deceiving them.

I have had very bad experiences with fellow christians (indeed it made me to stop attending churches. I decided to have direct relationship with God. From the level of selfishness I experienced, I began to feel that there were no genuine christians. But, may be, I was wrong in so thinking).

Now I want to see if I can work online but there are many challenges: For instance all genuine online jobs pay via Paypal, and Paypal doesn't do business with my country (Nigeria). Also, I don't have constant access to the internet.

I feel very ashamed to be sounding so self-centered and needy, but I've got to be honest. I need your prayer, your advice and your financial help (no amount is small) to help me get back on living. I'd appreciate your help, but God, I'm sure will appreciate you more. I may not have the opportunity of coming back here soon. But if you wish to help me, you can call +2348178661759 or you email [email protected]. Thanx for your loving patience. God bless you.
  2. The only verse to meditate on regarding God answering your prayers is John 9:31. If we belong to Jesus He takes care of us. We see His provision just as we hear His voice John 10:27. Poverty is something that causes us to seek Jesus's help, not Jesus or repentance of sin. We need to examine ourselves. Ignore our dire scenario for a while and properly decide this day whom we will serve Josh 24:14-15. When we properly decide to serve Jesus, we become His responsibility. He will help us. I have got that testimony to share and many of us here do too. Trusting the Lord get's to the point where you don't need to worry about anything! His peace that surpasses all understanding rests on us. Examine yourself daily! God's help is coming! Matt 6:26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Psalm 125:1 Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever.

God does not love me and hate you. God is impartial. His help not able to come is our doing. You must try realize that and deal with it. The devil wants to see you commit suicide. Not God! He made you. He wants to help you. But He loved us so much that He gave us free will. Our free will can either tie His hands or loosen them!