Help Me Out

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by Dusty, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Help Me Out

In our Bible Study , we are asked to find 15 references in the Book of James that parallel " The Sermon on the Mount . "

I actually found 21 and am going to submit them tomorrow so will let you know if they are all right .

I am not going to put them here just yet but let you guys study too ... He he ... Dusty is giving home work now . How do you like them apples ?

2. oh that's a fun study . i might even post some parallels from the sermon on the plain in luke for extra credit ;)

3. Homework?
    And I thought I was finished with school!

4. :smiley180:
    Hmmm .... Michael .... You will get ten wraps with a wet noodle for not following directions ...:smiley90: Teacher says so and don't forget , I can find you ... LOL . You live in the same town ... He he

Just kidding ... Don't take me serious . I am in a silly mood .

5. He he .... Always learning and stretching the mind . That way you don't get that dreaded thing called " Sometimers " Ha ha

:smiley140::smiley10:

6. Mine is stretched about as far as it can lately.

I thought it was 'old timers' :)

7. :smiley190:
    You can call it oldtimers .... I call it sometimers .

8. Hahaha! :)

9. Hey John ... You laugh .... just wait your time is coming .... LOL .... We all have to get there and my time is mow ... So I am making the best of it .... Picking up my mat and pressing forward Yay ..... Thank you Jesus .

10. lol!

11. I was afraid you're going to say that! Hahaha! LOL :)