1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Help Me Out

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by Dusty, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Help Me Out

In our Bible Study , we are asked to find 15 references in the Book of James that parallel " The Sermon on the Mount . "

I actually found 21 and am going to submit them tomorrow so will let you know if they are all right .

I am not going to put them here just yet but let you guys study too ... He he ... Dusty is giving home work now . How do you like them apples ?
  2. oh that's a fun study . i might even post some parallels from the sermon on the plain in luke for extra credit ;)
  3. Homework?
    And I thought I was finished with school!
  4. :smiley180:
    Hmmm .... Michael .... You will get ten wraps with a wet noodle for not following directions ...:smiley90: Teacher says so and don't forget , I can find you ... LOL . You live in the same town ... He he

Just kidding ... Don't take me serious . I am in a silly mood .

5. He he .... Always learning and stretching the mind . That way you don't get that dreaded thing called " Sometimers " Ha ha

6. Mine is stretched about as far as it can lately.

I thought it was 'old timers' :)
  7. :smiley190:
    You can call it oldtimers .... I call it sometimers .
  8. Hahaha! :)
  9. Hey John ... You laugh .... just wait your time is coming .... LOL .... We all have to get there and my time is mow ... So I am making the best of it .... Picking up my mat and pressing forward Yay ..... Thank you Jesus .
  10. lol!
  11. I was afraid you're going to say that! Hahaha! LOL :)