Help me. I'm losing my Faith...

Discussion in 'Requests for Assistance' started by Theop, May 18, 2017.

1. Just wanted you to know that your not alone. I keep having to remind myself to sing I trust you Lord. And keep my joy and peace up. And yes watch our pastor preach in the joy of faith :)

Blessings... keep up the good work of trusting in God no matter how your body is reacting.

Theop and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  2. Greetings Theop,

I just wanted to share a little bit of my testimony with you. See many years ago when I was new to the faith, hard times fell on me. One of which was a cruel act that was done to my son that robbed me of protecting him. I struggled to understand why and soon packed my bags like a prodigal daughter and left our Father's (God) house. Those years to follow were just aweful, dark and lonely! I soon came to my senses and realized the mistake that I made! Praise be to God that He never forgot about me....and as I sit and write this part....tears still flow down my face to remember the day I came back home the love our Father lavished on me! The moral of this is no circumstance can be measured leaving the Father's house. It's not worth it. Hold tight to His promises, they bare much peace. May this be a blessing to you in your circumstance....God Bless and I will keep you in my prayers.

Cturtle, inquiring mind and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  3. Thank you for your sharing sister Jahida. Very appreciated.

Scarlett08, Cturtle, Fish Catcher Jim and 1 other person say Amen and like this.