1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Help Make This Video Public

Discussion in 'Requests for Assistance' started by Brian2012, Oct 27, 2012.

1. This video contains testimony of God's intervention, and my fervent prayer, which he answered.

I was told of sexual abuse, and tried to deal with it as well as I could. Unfortunately, police in Saint Augustine, Florida, were not helpfull. In fact, they threatened to kill me, and accused me of blatently made up crimes, which they knew that I did not commit. One of them repeating, "welcome to the South"

They put me in jail, where I prayed for God's help. I prayed that he would cause the Holy Spirit to be with me, so that I would speak the right words to the judge. I prayed this because Jesus said, "But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you."

I tried to post videos to different "Youtube" accounts, but they received very few hits. I realized that I was being censored (or blocked), when a helpful internet user "mirrored" my video onto his own account. The "mirrored" copy received Thousands of hits!

That is why I am using this file hosting service. . . . http://www.4everload.com/index.php/download/1f3ef3ace86f/Holy .wmv.html I hope that someone will download it, and post it onto an unrestricted video hosting account, so that it will be seen by others.

2. Do you have a different file type. I use mac and don't have a windows media player. I would like to review it and then maybe I can feature it on my video site christianvolume.com

3. Thank You Christianvolume!

BTW, Your prayers worked! I had a huge spiritual problem which fell away this morning. It was deceiving me, and it seems like it had thwarted my effort to make a new video. It was like a burden falling off, Thank You for Praying! Now I can continue to try to bring this issue to light, unincumbered.

Yes, Please post this on your website, I think that might be very helpful. I tried converting the file for you using a free online file converter, but it was using up my data allowance too much, and I am almost out of it already!

Please use a free online converter to convert the file for me. I know that converting it to a .mov should work, also a .mp4 works for mac, but I do not know if one file type is better than the other.

Be careful though, I tried using one particular converter, and it seemed like it was going to give me a lesser quality video, unless I paid.

Thank you again for the prayers,

Brian

4. why dont you just upload it to youtube, so that everyone has access to it, you will get more views that way. this software doesnt seem to work very well-as long as it pertains to the youtube TOS it shouldnt be censored. And what exactly is the video about, as it doesnt work on my machine either.