1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hellooo,,I am new here.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Pam, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Hellooo,,I am new here.

Helllooee,,, I am new here. Myname is Pam and I am Jamaican.:israel:
  2. Oooo! Cool, Pam!

I went to Montego Bay when I was about 16. Won a school writing contest. I was too young to appreciate it.

Welcome to our community. Everyone here is very helpful and friendly. It helped me to read all the posts and get to know everyone's views and they are very willing to help you with any questions and/or pray with you. Bonnie
  3. Hi Pam and welcome to CFS!
  4. [​IMG]
    Welcome to the forum, Pam! This is a great place to be! Hey! I used to have a penpal that lived in Welcome Hall! A looooong time ago! hee!
    I'd like to invite you to the Fluffy's Coffee House. [​IMG]Its in the Clubs and Ministry section. Its just a place to hang out and talk about what's going on in your life, and what wonderful things the Lord has done for you recently. A place to go to as you are checking out the other threads. [​IMG] Enjoy!
  5. Hello Pam. :)
  6. thanks

Thanks for the welcome..I just went to Montogo Bay for the christmas holidays with my family. Its really nice. You should come back one day!
  7. Thank you for such a pretty and warm welcome.
  8. I dont think i know wecome hall but i certainly remember the 'penpal' days!!!
    i will check out the coffee house soon. thanks much!
  9. thankyou so much!
  10. I am new here

I am from Vietnam.
  11. I am new to but this conversation doesnt make me any different than other junior members.
  12. Welcome, LaiJang! Vietnam! Wow! Just think, all of could one day meet in person when we get to Heaven!
  13. Hello LaiJang.

WG, please read the pm I sent you.
  14. Welcome to this wonderful family. Hope to see you interacting with us all.:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome: