1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by heavenbound, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Hello

Hi everyone, I'm new and I look forward to meeting all of you. I grew up in Chicago and currently live in Northwest Indiana. I Love the Lord and am grateful to have found a Christian Only forum...

2. Howdy HB welcome to CFS!!!:D

3. welcome and hope you enjoy it here:D

4. Hi everyone

Hi everyone, I'm new, thought I would introduce myself.
    Im a 54 yr old single woman who is thrilled to have found a forum for Christians only. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. :)
    I may have posted twice...lol...but I couldn't find the first one...sorry :(

5. Welcome Heavenbound.
    This is a lovely safe place and I hope that we can all encourage you in your walk with the Lord.
    God bless
    Jax

6. Welcome to the forum.

Yes you did post twice but that is not a problem. To simplify things I have merged the two threads into a single thread.

If you have any questions just ask we are a friendly bunch.

To help you get started please read the New Members Survival thread
    You will find it here
    http://www.christianforumsite.com/showthread.php?t=4936

7. Welcome HB! Look forward to sharing God's Word with you.

8. Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to join in as soon as I learn to navigate this board and do some reading..;)

9. [​IMG]
    Welcome to the forum, Heavenbound! This is a great place to be! Have fun!
    [​IMG]

10. Hi Heavenbound....Glad to have you here:israel:

11. Hi Fluffy and gospel...Thanks for the welcome
    Fluffy, I like your welcome fish:)