1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by hlighter, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Hello

Hi, I was looking for a good Christian community and found this site while googling today. I didn't see any appropriate forum for newcomers to say hi so I though I'd just post here.

I'm a Korean student living in New Zealand, studying to become a Korean Methodist pastor. I'm looking forward to meeting some great people here :)

Blessings in Jesus! :jesus-cross:
  2. WELCOME!!!!
    I am very happy you found our site.
    There are many wonderful people here!
    I hope you enjoy yourself and many blessings to you!

3. Welcome hilighter! You certainly did travel a long way to get here (New Zealand). That was suppose to be a joke :), sorry!
    Anyway it's nice to have you with us. I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't think I can rate myself among "great", but I can share the love and Brotherhood of Jesus with you.
    Keeping you in prayer as you go through your studies.
  4. Hi and WELCOME,

You found the right place to introduce yourself.
    I am sure that you will fit in here and be blessed.
    To get you started please read the thread Survival Tips for New Members.
    You will find it at

If you have any questions just ask.
    God bless you
  5. hlighter you are most welcomed here, I hope you enjoy CFS as much as I.
  6. Freedom07- don't be so modest- you rock !:D
  8. I wouldn't know, it's been a couple of years since I last visited Korea... But I know the Korean Church's going through a hard time with the Afghan kidnapping and all that...
  9. [​IMG]

Hello, hlighter!!!
    God's blessings to you!!!
    Nice to meet you on the forum!!!
  10. Welcome to the forum. :)