1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by FaithinChrist, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Hello

Hi everyone,
    I'm new here. I'm from New Zealand. I have two wonderful children. I go to a Baptist church at present. I was saved over the internet. I got a bit involved in the Mormon Cult. Finding out the truth about Mormonism and deciding to research into whether Christ could be true through bible study brought me to a place of repenting from my sins and accepting him as my saviour. I look forward to getting to know you all.
  2. Hi Faith and a very warm welcome to you :) How long have you been saved now?
  3. Almost 3 years
  4. :welcome:
    I love your user name FAITHINCHRIST fantastic.
    Welcome to the forum.
    God bless you,
  5. :dance::medieval:

Welcome to CFS FaithinChrist. :)
  6. FAITHINCHRIST- what a good name,what a good testimony and how good it is to have you here at CFS- I look forward to talking to you and hearing more about your walk with Jesus- may God's peace and blessing be upon your home- brother Larry :D
  7. Welcome, FaithinChrist!
    So nice you are here!

God bless you!!!
  8. Welcome FaithinChrist, It is nice to have you with us to share the Word and events of the day. May God Bless you and your family.
  9. Welcome FaithinChrist :welcome: