1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by DianaKrakow, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Hello. I'm new here and new to a lot actually. I've never had religion involved in my life but I've been looking to change that. I've been online a lot and listening to many great people on youtube mostly, I really like Ron Vietti. I especially like his little challenges. I'm looking for where I can find more people like him, a pastor I can listen to online. Does anyone know anyone like him or his church VBF? He does live streams of services if you wanna check him out yourself on vbf.org

I like people that challenge me to be a better person, what are other online communities I can check out? I'm really eager to explore what these great people can offer. Is there a forum for that kind of stuff here specifically?