1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Sonjiarose, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Hello, my name is Colleen. I have gone by the nickname Sonjiarose for many years. I am a wife to a wonderful husband, and a mother to two wonderful children - a 15 year old daughter and a 13 year old son. I like to write, especially when I am impassioned by a topic - so forgive me if I ramble. Which I do sometimes - a lot. I felt like I needed to reach out to fellow Christians for fellowship and lifting up.

2. Hello, welcome!

How did you get your nickname 'Sonjiarose' from Colleen? :confused:

3. Welcome Colleen. :p

Good to see new members...

4. [​IMG]

Sister to CFS. Good to have you on board. Hey did ya view the welcome pak yet? It will help you here

May God Bless you Abundantly :)

chili out.

5. Hey there. Welcome! Looking forward to spending time with you all in the Lord!

6. Hi Sonjiarose, welcome, and look forward to you impassioned pen (keyboard just doesn't have the same ring to it!)

7. Hi and welcome to the forum

8. Hello Friends,

Welcome to the christian forum site. I am Mekira and I am owner of vehicle repairing store. We offer Used Car parts almost any part for any vehicle. I get more knowledge from this site.

9. hello Mekira...

10. Hello Abie,

Nice to meet you.