1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by ~JW~, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Hello

I am 30 years old and from Tennessee. I really don't spend that much time on the computer but if I were to write in a forum for advice on how to handle life's issues or share my thoughts with those who's opinions I would value, I would hope I could come here and here opinions from people with Godly, Christian perspectives.

I am new. My testimony, well, my full testimony I don't know if I could ever give in Church. Maybe here online...maybe that's why I'm here doing this. I simply don't know. At one point in my life I felt like lost beyond hope, yet here I sit and I truly believe it is because of God's design.

Now that I think about it, I once heard someone say that if you have a question or not whether to tell someone something, it is better off not saying anything; so let me just say this: God's Design

I strongly believe exactly what Paul says in 1 Timothy 1:15, "...Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners..." And like Paul I once felt the worst, but things could have gone so much more badly for me and I would like to think things did indeed happen for a reason.

I continue to sin everyday. I am a sinner. I spend time reading and journaling from my Bible but then I'll spend gaps of time not studying. I used to pacify my lack of purpose with worldly things, but I hope now I can do what I am actually studying now...persevere, with God's salvation and love as my purpose.

I hope that I can rest in God's arms and his people.

Thank you for letting me ramble, but I am honored to be here and have this opportunity to fellowship and talk with fellow Christians and believers of God's gracious love and grace.

2. Welcome to CFS JW

3. Welcome JW. I am new here and think it is great! I think you will find many good Christians to fellowship with. God Bless

4. Blessings and welcome to CFS. We look forward to fellowship with you.

5. Welcome to CFS JW .

6. Hi ~JW~ and welcome to the forum.

7. Welcome JW, it's great to have you here :)

Brother