1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by SpiritualTeacher, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Hello

I'm new to this site and I thought I would just post a message to tell everyone about myself. I was saved about two years ago from a life of alcohol and drugs. Every since then I've been reading God's word and hoping to learn as much truth as I can here on Earth before my Father called me home.

I know I'm a relative new believer, but I do believe I have a strong grasp on the truth and if I don't then I hope that other will tell me so that I can grow closer to God.

Glad to be on the site and to learn, grow, and teach. God bless.
  2. Welcome to CFS - Nice to have you here as part of our Christian Family.

3. Glad that you have joined us!

Attached Files:

4. Well hello there Spiritualteacher. How are ya? I see you got a good grip on the word and the truth of God. Hey you don't need to be a seasoned believer and know a whole lot of the Bible. You only need to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior.You are in the right place:smiley10:. We got a lot going on here and there is plenty to learn and share
    I'll throw an extra chili on the grill for ya my friend

I want to say [​IMG]

We are hot for Jesus here:smiley120::smiley140:

Bro Chili out
  5. :welcome::welcome::welcome: to CFS we are glad you decided to join us. We look forward to fellowshipping with you.

God bless,

6. Here's a big ol' hello and welcome to CFS from the bestest state in the union...GEORGIA!! heheeeeeee:)
  7. I hope you mean in modern times, because Georgia was part of the confederacy. Unfortunatly so was Mississippi :(
  8. [​IMG] to the forum SpiritualTeacher I am so glad you have come to join us ...love Jane