1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Lady L'Rae, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Hello...

I was searching for a strong, Christian community and found ya'll! I was very excited when my account was activated.

So... Howdy from Texas! My name is L'Rae, and I'm 16... I like to meet other Christians, and this of course, is the place to do it.

Read my testimony if you want to know more.

Your Sister in Christ,

2. Welcome to the Christian Forum Site, L'Rae. :israel:
  3. Thank you Jon-Marc and Dusty. I've already read the rules and survival tips. I found them very helpful and entertaining. =)
  4. Welcome to CFS sister.
  5. Anybody that says "Howdy" is alright by me. :)

Right back at 'ya Lady L'Rae.

Hows the weather down there today?
    We got up to 50 here in Kansas but the north wind is cooling things down pretty fast.

I'm glad you found us. :groupray:

Looks like you and I have a little in common.
  6. Welcome, Lady L'Rae! I read your profile, and it sounds like God blessed you to have been raised in a Christian family. I know you will like our site.
  7. Hey and welcome to the site..I'm new too and it's good to meet you.
  8. Howdy L'Rae! My name is Brad and I am from Australia. This is truly an awesome website! Take care sister! :)
  9. [​IMG]

welcome to the site
  10. Welcome to the forums...Its great to have you aboard...