1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by blessed, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Hello

Hello all :)

I joined this site a while back but have only been posting recently. Ive been a christian since I was 5. I grew up in one fellowship, but my family left that fellowship a few years ago. I was kinda going between a few places while praying about where to go for a few years after that, I stayed in one place for about a year but it didnt feel it was where God wanted me and I have now just recently settled in my new 'home church' and its been wonderful.

Anywho...thats a brief introduction! I dont really know what else to say here but I gotta rush out again now to a bible study..

God bless :)
  2. I am blessed to meet you blessed!:D
  3. welcome blessed :) truly happy that you are with us !!
  4. Welcome to the forums blessed. I like your username...

5. Showers of many blessings rain upon you:D.....Blessed:)
  6. Welcome to the Christian Forum Site.
  7. Thanks everyone! :D
  8. I like your name, cool..and a big ole welcome.:D
  9. Welcome blessed! Look forward to hearing more about you! :)
  10. [​IMG]

Just dropping off some flowers to welcome you to the board !! I am sure that your going to be blessed over & over again by all the members here !!!
  11. [​IMG]

welcome to the site