1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!!

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by IHeartLarrytheCucumber, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Hello!!

I asked, I think Bo, if we could have a women's room and I just realized it was here!!

I'm 20 years old. Unlike most of the women who posted here; I'm not married. I have no kids. But oh man, I want it so bad. I can't wait to be married one day. I can't wait to be pregnant one day! I most certainly can't wait to be a mom one day.

Pray for me to recieve the desires of my heart!!!:)

2. I know how you feel, Cuke. When I was 20, I just wanted someone to love me. I really didn't think about this man being the father of the babies I also wanted. I mean, you just want a family, but not only does this man who will give you one, have to be a babe, you have to think about how he will handle kids. There are so many things to consider that I know today, that I wish I had that foresite back then. If I knew Christ like I do today, maybe I could have made better choices, or maybe not.

If you ever want to know more though, I'll bet you'll get an ear-full on this forum. I wish someone would have advised me. But then, who knows if I would have taken that advice.

Our lives on this earth are like a vapor. You'd think by now, people would make a lot better choices because we have so much history to look at and learn from, but not so. The older you get, the more you begin to realize that. It's really hard, but take your time, sweetie, and make wise decisions. Your life depends on it. :eek:

3. Amen Sweet Surrender. Listen to the advice of been there done that. Go to www.biblegateway.com and do a subject search on husbands, wives, marriage ect. Everything that has to do with marriage. Read in the word of God, what the Lord has to say about what marriage is supposed to look like. You will learn what it is supposed to be and what it isn't supposed to be. Then pray for a Godly young man that the Lord wants for you to have! And wait for him to come. Don't settle for second best that Satan has for you! Wait for the one that the Lord has just for you. Someone who will love the Lord Jesus and put him first. He will then know how to love you as his wife, the way the Lord has set it up to begin with. And while your waiting heres something very important for you to do!
    Mathew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Keep your eyes on the Lord and do the research in his word. Be prepared for the one the Lord will send!