1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Julia, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello

My name is Julia I am a Christian from north east England. I was saved and baptized in my youth, strayed in my twenties but returned to the Lord after nine years in the 'wilderness'. None but the Lord Jesus Christ can satisfy. I just want to serve Him.

I hope to find this site spiritually rewarding and stimulating.

2. Hi there Julia!

pleased to meet another newbie, and a Brit to boot!

hope your time here will help you to keep on the path, and bring you companions to share it with :D
  3. Hi there Aspie

Thank you for your message of welcome

I'm from Northampton originally ..grew up in Duston...my mum still lives there

God bless You

4. [​IMG]Welcome to the forum!
  5. wow, i used to live in Duston too!

im moving to Bristol in a few weeks time
  6. Thank you also Fluffy and Boanerges.

I am looking forward to searching this forum further. The Lord has been so gracious and merciful to me that I long to be drwn closer to Him day by day.

Every blessing

7. Welcome to the Site, Julia.
  8. A warm "Welcome to the CFS" Julia, I'm a newbie too. Hope you are enjoying your experiences here as much as I am. God bless you heaps, Julia
    Your sis in Christ Jesus, Autumn
  9. Wecome Sister in christ

God bless
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.