Hello

Hello

Hello everyone,
I've been thinking about joining an online Christian community for a while now, but it was only today that I looked for one. When I looked around at CFS I was very amazed at what a great community this looks like :) The people are very nice, the moderators are awesome, and there are many interesting and very useful discussions.
I'm 16 years old. I don't really have a story of how I got saved. I don't even remember exactly when I got saved, just that it was sometime when I was very young.
Recently, though, I've become more interested in growing closer to God, so that's why I wanted to join a Christian community like this. I have some questions to ask, and hopefully I can also contribute to the community. Thank you for making this a great community and thank you for allowing me to join it!

welcome-1-2.gif
Fipi! You have found a great place to be! This forum is really awesome! And feel free to ask any question that is on your mind! There is alot of wisdom here, and experience and knowledge!

Thanks everyone! I'm enjoying reading some past threads now. There's some really interesting stuff here!

Fipi - God Himself has you by the hand and He is leading you. You're following Him...that's good! Remember, He's never going to lead you into a bad place. You're doing just fine.

Glad to have you here!:)

Back