1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by ExCordeChristi, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Hello!

I wasn't quite sure where to put this topic, so here it is!
    I just joined the forum yesterday. :) My name is Amelia. I'm 18 years old and in college, and very much so in love with Jesus! ;)
    I hope to talk to you all soon!

2. Hi, and Welcome to CFS! :)

3. Thanks!

Oh! I forgot to mention: my name is Latin for "From the heart of Christ". ;) Sorry ya'll! I took 4 years of Latin in high school. I don't know if it helped my SAT scores, but it helped in grammar and other things! :D

4. [​IMG]Welcome to the forum! I know you will make many friends here! Stop by the coffeehouse sometime and have a cuppa!

5. Welco...

Rooster: Stop it! Just stop it. She's like half your age, it's embarassing.

Bana: I was just trying to make her feel at home

Rooster: I bet you were.

Bana: You know, I'm really starting to wonder which one of us is REALLY in denial...

6. Welcome!!! Welcome!!! Welcome!!!

[​IMG]

7. Wow! Thanks everyone! :D I think I'll like it here!
    I'm still laughing about Banarenth's post with the rooster. :p

8. It's refreshing and gives me hope to hear such a young person publicly declare their love for our Savior!:)

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to getting to know you better!

9. Thank you! :) I look forward to getting to know all of you, too! ;)

10. :welcome:

11. Welcome to the forum, Amelia.

12. Thanks to you all! :)
    So how are you all doing today?

13. Hey! I saw this and thought i would comment it since you commented my welcome thread thigy =D Im good, how are you?? Haha :israel:

14. I'm doing pretty well. :) Yesterday, it was SO beautiful out, I was ready to just leave school and head down to the beach (that plan would have failed, by the way, since I have no clue how to get there :p). Unfortunately, I don't have the same weather today. :( Plus I have lots of homework and papers to write (not my favorite thing to do in the world:rolleyes:). But I'm doing pretty well otherwise! God has blessed me! :D

15. It soooooooooooooo does my heart good to see the young loving the Lord:D

16. I am glad you feel that way. :D I hope to be a beacon of light to the world! I'm young and unexperienced, but I hope my presence on this forum and on earth can help people find God. :)