1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello to all

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Alicia, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Hello! I live in Wisconsin, on the Bad River Band of Chippewa Indians Reservation and am a member of the Native American Church, which blends our traditional Native American beliefs with Christianity. I'm looking forward to making friends here and learning about other Christians viewpoints and beliefs.
    God Bless
    Angelic Rose and Jeffin say Amen and like this.
  2. hello, hello! greeting ^.^ hope you like it here, the people here are super nice and try to answer your questions as best as possible. You can friend me if you want : D I don't mind at all. Im sure you'll get alot out of this place [​IMG]
  3. [​IMG]
    Welcome Alicia! It would be very interesting to hear how the Native Americans blend their beliefs with Christianity. Please share with us! Take care!!
  4. Welcome Alicia. Feel free to share your revelations and experiences as Christian. God bless you.
  5. Welcome to the forums Alicia :) Glad to have you aboard.

Hope you enjoy your stay here

God Bless