1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello To All Out There :)

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Raymond Madison, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Hey Everyone,

My name is Raymond, but everyone is welcome to call me Ray. I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone on here, and making new friends. I am usually on my laptop preparing lessons for the Sunday School young adult class or working on my church's library, so just send me a PM or reply to this if you wanna talk :) Thanks for reading and God bless :)
    AllieWi likes this.
  2. Welcome Ray, I hope you find comfort in this forum as I have over the past few months that I have been here. God bless you too.
    AllieWi likes this.
  3. Hi Ray! Sounds like fun.. Doing Sunday school. Welcome <3
  4. Thank you, and yes it is a lot of fun. It brings me great happiness to be able to spread God's word to the little kids and young adults.
  5. Welcome Raymond. I hope this site blesses you greatly.
  6. Hello there, welcome and the grace (favor) of our Lord Jesus Christ be upon you!
  7. Hello and welcome to the forum.