1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, New Here

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by ~forgiven_not_forsaken~, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Good morning all! I am new to this forum. im not really sure what to talk about here or what I can really post. I have been a Christian since my son was born, so almost 9 years now. I wasn't raised in a Christian family and rarely ever went to church. I have been thru a lot in my life, I have sinned but I know I am forgiven. I am going through a lot still, but I pray that God will lead me to victory! i'm looking for Christian friends to talk about everyday life stuff with as well as all things Biblical. i'm tired of feeling lukewarm!!!!
  2. welcome to the fold. i'm sure you'll find plenty of friends here.
  3. thank you :) I really hope so
  4. Welcome to CFS :D , Yes indeed you will find plenty of friends to fellowship with ;)
  5. Welcome to CFS, I pray that you find good fellowship to help guide you to a stronger bond with Christ during your time here.
  6. Hello and welcome.
  7. Hi there! you know, you mention wanting to be enthused by Biblical things; here's a good verse: Philippians 4:8. Gives plenty of scope, right? and Philippians is also a great Epistle. Blessings.
  8. Welcome to the forum!
  9. [​IMG]

I am sure that you will have a great time here with us !!
  10. Welcome to the forums! I love your intro! And also your username :)

I hope you enjoy it here and I'm excited to get to know you!