1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, new here

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by GodsServant, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Hello, new here

Hi everyone! I'm excited to be here and get to know you all. I've been a Christian for many years, but I was stagnant in my walk. For the past 4 months or so I've been growing tremendously in my faith. He has been changing me so much! I love the Lord!!

Have a blessed day.

Laura

2. Hi Laura!!
    I'm very happy that you have resumed the walk with the Lord. That just tickles me green and red. You'll find out why later :smiley10:
    we all love the Lord here and support each other to the best we can.

O dear Jesus thank you for bringing Laura to this site where she can be fed the truth, love. The living waters are flowing again Father. She is refreshed and vigorous in her fresh walk with YOU Lord. Amen!!

it sure feels good to walk again doesn't it!? darn Skippy it does:smiley20: hey welcome

[​IMG]

to CFS

Chili out.:smiley10:

3. Praise God and you couldn't have landed in a better place . Enjoy your walk with us .

Welcome Laura.

4. Welcome! It is so good that you are growing in our Lord and that you are allowing Him to change you.

<>< ><>
    Nathele

5. Hi Laura,

Welcome to the forums...Hope you have a great time. Its always good to hear real life stories that are amazing!! Always so inspiring..

Hope you enjoy your stay here...

Jake