1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, Its Nice To Be Here.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by JAG, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Thanks for having me as a member, I look forward to reading along in the threads, to the discussions, and to getting to know some of my fellow Christians here at the Christian Forum Site. I think you all have a very nice forum atmosphere and I appreciate the opportunity to be a member.

Just a little bit about me: I am a Christian, married with children, decidedly family oriented. My wife and children are Christians thank the Lord. I enjoy discussing (and reading about) a wide variety of subjects. The Lord has created an amazing world and the variety of subject matter appears limitless.

I enjoy music, good tasting food, discussing music, and talking about good tasting food recipes.

John's gospel is my favorite gospel though I love them all, and Romans is probably my favorite New Testament book, though I love reading the entire New Testament. I especially enjoy reading the Psalms in the Old Testament.

One of my favorite passages in the Bible is 2 Timothy 3:16-17 that tells me that all Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is therefore useful for my instruction so that I can know and do the will of the Lord.

Thanks again for the opportunity to be a member here.
    Fish Catcher Jim, Pathwalker, Juk and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  2. Cturtle and Juk say Amen and like this.
  3. Welcome Jag! Blessing to you and your household in abundance! Good to meet you!
    Juk likes this.
  4. Welcome to CFS, JAG!

Cturtle and Juk say Amen and like this.
  5. Hi JAG! welcome to CFS my brother from another mother. I think you just might like it here :) God Bless you this sun (SON) shiny day
  6. Welcome! :D
  7. Hi Jag. Welcome aboard!
    Cturtle likes this.
  8. Hello Jag and Welcome to CFS !
    Cturtle likes this.
  9. Welcome Jag,

Welcome Jag,
    I know you will find recipes for good food and food for thought from some good people so I believe you have found your self a home !

Perhaps some of might even lead to something like this

or even more like this

Now I know my eggs and burritos have long gone by by.
    Any way welcome and make your self at home and lets get some good ol fellowshop going on.
    Have a very blessed 2015
    JG27_chili likes this.
  10. I am in, when is supper? LOL
    Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  11. Yea Brother tell me about it. I read about how he enjoys talking about good food and I got the idea to post a picture. Go figure , now I want a plate of my own.
    Cturtle and Pathwalker say Amen and like this.