1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, I'm New

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Brian J. Rivera, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Hey how's everyone doing? Just thought I would say hi. I'm still very new to this forum thing.
  2. HA! I love that animation XD.
    Where is the Messiah likes this.
  3. Hi Brian and welcome, just jump in, you'll be blessed. Some good folk here on CFS...
  4. That's good, I personally hope that I have some great discussions on apologetics. I also like to talk about the big questions like slavery, wars, OT morals, etc.
  5. Oh Brian you'll fit right in. Some discussions can get a little heated at times with some odd comments here and there but try not to take it serious and focus on what Jesus is saying through the discussions you have. Lots of God folks here and some very knowledgeable so hit us with the questions brother!
  6. Welcome.
  7. Hello and welcome to CFS. Glad to have you on board!
  8. [​IMG] Brian

I'm always interested in genealogies. What is the meaning behind what looks like a family crest in your avatar?
  9. How do I keep missing these intro threads? Welcome!