1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, I'm new here. :)

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by NearertoGod, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Hello, I'm new here. :)

Hi, I'm NearertoGod, or, if you like, you can just call me "Near" for short, my whole username is kind of a mouthful, lol.

Well, I joined Christian Forum Site because I was having problems with other Christian forums, so hopefully this'll be a good change. :)

Well, I hope I have lots of fun here, and that you guys are kind, I like kind Christians, lol. :p

God bless you all,
    Near

2. Hi Welcome:)

3. Welcome :) Hope you enjoy your time here.

4. How about NTG? Would that be acceptable? I often abbreviate handles.
    Anyhow welcome to CFS!!! This is a great place to learn, share and be encouraged in Christ!!!

5. NTG? Cool! That's my second abbreviated name! <3

Thank you soooo much everyone! :)

6. Hi NTG,

Welcome to the forum.:welcome:
    Sorry to hear that you have had problems on another Christian forum.If you have any questions just ask we are a friendly bunch.

To help you get started please read the New Members Survival thread. It makes the journey into this forum much easier.
    You will find it here
    http://www.christianforumsite.com/showthread.php?t=4936

7. Thank you! I'll look it up. ;)

8. [​IMG]Hello! NTG! Welcome to the forum!
    Yeah, this is a friendly bunch here. If you make a mistake, there is lots of grace! It's one of the nicest places I've been to, and I've been to about, hmm....5 or 6! But people are friendly, and very encouraging!
    Hope you enjoy it here as much as I have![​IMG]

9. hey
    im sure youll find it rather fun here
    and well i hope its a good change too
    o ya
    we're glad to have you

10. Hi Near! I hope you are sleeping well and out of insomnia! God bless you, and may you always always find inspiration to do great things for the Lord thru ur fellowshipping with people on this forum!