Hello - I am Ruth... Fellowship?

Hello - I am Ruth... Fellowship?

Hi ya'll!

My name is Ruth... I disliked having such an "old fashioned" name growing up, but love it now that I've returned to my faith.

I spent most of my teen years and early 20's a very lost soul, somehow always searching but never finding what I wanted. After my first child was born, I realized maybe it wasn't so much about what I wanted, but what was right, good and simple.

I'm married to a military man. We moved last year and I've yet to meet too many like minded Christian folks where I live. I'm hoping to find some fellowship here. My son just started Kindergarden, so perhaps I'll meet some local parents through that.

I saw this video today, it made me weep... I'm so proud of what my husband does, and so scared as well.

But I thought I'd share it as my introductory "gift" to the comminuty.

http://www.purpleheartsinheaven.com

My apologies if you've already seen it.

I've lurked for a little while, and look forward to really "getting to know" everyone.

Best,

Ruthie

Very welcome to you, Ruth! I will put your family on my prayerlist. I like your name! Very strong (strong in her conviction to follow God) woman in the Bible. Nice to meet you!

Welcome to CFS, Ruth. I hope you enjoy the fellowship here. :) Say hello to the military man, will ya. God bless you. :D

Hi Ruthie. that was very moving, thanks and welcome to CFS!

Welcome Ruth. I always loved that story, a story of faithfulness and great reward, she was great-grandmother to a king.

Back