1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello I am a Sort of A Newbie

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by toocutecayla, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello I am a Sort of A Newbie

My name is Cayla. I am 17. I am also married, yes I am young. Time and time again I am told. I have no children. I go to a non denominational church called Master's Table. I was raised in Pentecostal up bringing. I wanted to be on this forum where I could relate to a range of Christians. I do the praise and worship team at church!! And I love to sing for my Lord!!
    Thanks for allowing me to join

Miss Cayla

2. Welcome Cayla,

Great to have you here.
  3. Welcome here.
  4. Welcome to the Site, Cayla.
  5. Hi Cayla! Great to welcome another sister in Christ. Blessings to you.
  6. Hi Cayla,

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you aboard. make yourself at home and look around . You will find we are all friendly , Christians here ... God Bless.

7. Hi Miss Cayla, I am also a newbie, so welcome to the forum.
    GBU Tavy:)
  8. thanks for the warm welcome!!!!!!!!!
  9. thanks for the warm welcome
    :] god bless
  10. Hi Cayla,

Welcome to the Forum. I was also married at 17 (that was a looooooooooooooong time ago!!!). We have a whole range in here from a 13 year old to ?????????

I'm sure you'll be blessed, and we will look forward to hearing more from you.

11. Welcome my sister in Christ. Enjoy fellowship, live on His word.

God bless.
  12. Hey Cayla!! Welcome!

I'm new here as well and so long as you listened to the Lord before getting married and keep your foundation resting on him alone I don't see the issue. Praying for a Healthy Marriage for you!

God's Blessings!!!

In His service always,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.