1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, I am a new member:)

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by KatherineBella, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Hi, everyone. God bless you in the christ.
    I am happy to be here and meet new people from different countries.
    I am happy if I meet the one who truly love Jesus.

I am a pastor and a missionary spreading the Gospel over the world through the internet.

Look at the next comment:)
    As a loyal servant of Jesus Christ, We had made a lot of effort making this video over a year
    by the command of Jesus Christ.
    It has everything that Jesus wants to speak to the world.
    I love you all in Christ. If you want to have a deep love relationship with the Lord,
    please come to my profile and visit my site :) I welcome anyone who love Jesus.

2. Please click and watch this video that contains God's message :)
  3. I and welcome. I guess my main concern with your intro is your claim that to have a deep love relationship with the Lord we have to come to your site? And why not welcome those that don't love Jesus as well since you are a missionary? Maybe I'm reading into this a bit much?

Isaiah 18:3 says all of us will hear this trumpet. I didn't hear the trumpet sound where I was at so I can't hold to your truth that this is what the Bible is talking about.
  4. #5 KatherineBella, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    Thank you ^^ I will read the rule and try to keep it. ^^
  5. Yes, I was thinking the same thing for a moment there.
    No matter where we are Jesus loves us and will have a strong relationship with us.

Oh, by the way welcome to this site, I hope you enjoy the content.