Hello, Hi, How are you?

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Wisdom Seeker, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, Hi, How are you?

Hi there and Hello,

I'm a member of another Christian Forum that is sometimes off line and so, when I typed in their name into Google, I saw this site. The thing that grabbed me was the word "friendly". ... All for that, :amen: ?

Anyway, I thought I would introduce myself, before posting. Hello, My name is Wisdom Seeker. I'm a old Christian, a Mom of 3 (ages 16, 13 & 9), and a happily married wife of 1 really good man. :D

I look forward to getting to know you.

God bless! :) (btw, I like your smiley selection. :) )

2. So...off to read the FAQ's etc. . :cool:

3. Thank you both for welcoming me. :groupray:

But, would you believe it? I actually read that thread before I posted here. ;)

4. Then you are our kind of person. Welcome again. If you ever need help just ask.

5. Thank you so much. I will do that. Thank you. :)

6. That thread is so popular and useful that we keep posting it everywhere. :D Welcome to CFS by the way!

7. :)

Thank you, thank you very much. :D

8. Okay well, I would love to stick around and figure out all the nuances of this place. But, it's my husbands night to cook. (I get Saturday nights off. Love that man!) So, I had better go. Mmmmm Barbecue chicken tonight. :D

Bye for now.

Have a wonderful evening all.

And thanks again for your warm welcome.

9. Just had some curry I made myself. Have a good night. ;)

10. Have you ever seen the commercial with the Mom and the little girl with pigtails sitting in a shopping cart, at the grocery store, doing their shopping? The Mom says "Need waffles" and the little girl says "I don't think I like waffles." ... Picture me as that little girl saying "I don't think I like curry. ;)

Never enough time to post to this site. Such a busy life I have. :israel:

11. Thank you Fluffy. That's very pretty. :eek:

12. Hi and welcome!
    Nice to meet you!
    [​IMG]

13. Thank you very much. :)

14. Hello and welcome

15. Hello and thank you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.