1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, Hi, How are you?

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Wisdom Seeker, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, Hi, How are you?

Hi there and Hello,

I'm a member of another Christian Forum that is sometimes off line and so, when I typed in their name into Google, I saw this site. The thing that grabbed me was the word "friendly". ... All for that, :amen: ?

Anyway, I thought I would introduce myself, before posting. Hello, My name is Wisdom Seeker. I'm a old Christian, a Mom of 3 (ages 16, 13 & 9), and a happily married wife of 1 really good man. :D

I look forward to getting to know you.

God bless! :) (btw, I like your smiley selection. :) )

2. So...off to read the FAQ's etc. . :cool:

3. Thank you both for welcoming me. :groupray:

But, would you believe it? I actually read that thread before I posted here. ;)

4. Then you are our kind of person. Welcome again. If you ever need help just ask.

5. Thank you so much. I will do that. Thank you. :)

6. That thread is so popular and useful that we keep posting it everywhere. :D Welcome to CFS by the way!

7. :)

Thank you, thank you very much. :D

8. Okay well, I would love to stick around and figure out all the nuances of this place. But, it's my husbands night to cook. (I get Saturday nights off. Love that man!) So, I had better go. Mmmmm Barbecue chicken tonight. :D

Bye for now.

Have a wonderful evening all.

And thanks again for your warm welcome.

9. Just had some curry I made myself. Have a good night. ;)

10. Have you ever seen the commercial with the Mom and the little girl with pigtails sitting in a shopping cart, at the grocery store, doing their shopping? The Mom says "Need waffles" and the little girl says "I don't think I like waffles." ... Picture me as that little girl saying "I don't think I like curry. ;)

Never enough time to post to this site. Such a busy life I have. :israel:

11. Thank you Fluffy. That's very pretty. :eek:

12. Hi and welcome!
    Nice to meet you!
    [​IMG]

13. Thank you very much. :)

14. Hello and welcome

15. Hello and thank you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.