1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Upstate NY

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by SaviorsGear, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Hello from Upstate NY

Hello from upstate NY! My name is Mike, its great to be part of this community.
  2. Mike,

Many Blessings To You

3. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy another New Yorker! Just getting ready myself to move a little further north in this wonderful state of NY.

Welcome Mike.. By the way... I like your website and the different designs.. I really like the heart with the cross one!

4. Hello And Welcome !
  5. Whaddup buddy, welcome aboard :israel:
  6. Welcome, Mike! :welcome:
    I like your shirt designs a lot!!
  7. :welcome:
  8. Welcome, Mike! This is a great forum! I am sure you will make friends here!:fish:
  9. Faithwoman, we live in ilion, its a small town about 20 minutes from Utica. I am not originally from up here, so this is a HUGE change for myself and my family that moved up here as well. Love it here though, the change in season is so beautiful.
  10. Thanks Faithwoman and Fipi, I feel that the designs were inspired by God, so hopefully He will use them to reach the lost or those who would not normally wear Christian attire. At the very least get the unsaved to our site where they can watch our witnessing video or read our information on how to become saved!

Romans 11:29
    for God's gifts and his call are irrevocable.

Ephesians 3:7-8
    I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God's grace given me through the working of his power.Although I am less than the least of all God's people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ

1 Peter 4:9-11
    Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.
  11. Hey, Saviors! Your faith is awesome! Keep it up for the Lord!:)