1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

hello from Seranade

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by seranade, Aug 10, 2007.

1. hello from Seranade

Hello everyone,
    This was a good find on the internet! I am a member of the artist website by the same hosts as this one called Wet Canvas . Wasn't I happy to discover they had a christian forum.

OK....
    I am 41, single mum who is a passionate artist! I live in Australia near the wonderful pacific ocean. My kids are so bubbly, being 7 and 3 and keep me alive, constantly giving me energy.... :rolleyes:,
    My faith has been stretched many many times, but , I have leant to trust in HIM as this is the only way.
    I am currently working as an artist , I do commission work in portraiture. It is my passion! as I believe God gave us all gifts to discover , and our role here is to learn how to use the talents He gave us, so we can be a blessing to others. I am still on this journey , excitted to discover the new things God has instore for me and my kids!

Looking forwards to meeting new friends and sharing in the Lord about many diverse interesting things!!!! :p and of course!!!! lets not forget the art!!!!!!
    Love :cross:
    seranade

2. Hi Seranade! We welcome you! I'm sure you will like it here .

Sounds like a interesting site where you are!

I'm from south africa and not long here ... since the end of July.

Welcome again!

:)

3. WELCOME Seranade.:welcome:
    I am sure that you will enjoy your time on this forum.
    Ray

4. Hello, Seranade!

I'm so glad you are here!

I love art too. I'm not a painter but I liked painting and drawing from my childhood.
    Hope you'll like it here! It's such a lovely forum!

Welcome!
    God bless you!
    :israel:

5. Serenade, Im glad you joined here. You'll enjoy the fellowship. :D Care for a tea?

6. Jeff is so proper!
    Welcome and I am so glad to meet you!

7. Hello Sky !!! Thanks for the welcome, It is lovely here, but you know something?? I have always wanted to visit your country, now that sounds interesting :D

Thankyou RAY, yes I am sure I will enjoy my time here..:)

Hello Gods-Child, painting and drawing from childhood! you must have some wonderful pictures to look back on, :smile_anim: thanks for the welcome...

Yes Jeff, I would love a cupa, now do you have some yummy chai green tea? hehe..... thankyou for the welcome :cool:
    Actually I am an avid tea tottlier, and have about 8 different varieties to chose from each time I make a cuppa!!!! sometimes I stand infront of the cupboard for ages trying to decide which one thismorning :p

Thankyou Violet!!!!!! :D so glad you dropped by and met me too!!!

8. How welcomed you are, you are, you are welcomed ..

Peace

9. Welcome Seranade! It is nice to have you with us. And I have to say I think you have been blessed with a gift of Art. I went and checked out some of your work and I have to say, very nice! The portraits were great and I could feel myself in the landscapes. Thank you. God Bless!