1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello From Questioning Christian

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by PeaceLikeaRiver, Jun 18, 2014.

1. New member here saying hello. I have reached a period in my life where I have all questions and no answers, but it's not such a bad place to be. I hope to gain more enlightenment on this forum and to speak to many of you in the coming weeks and months.
    TezriLi and DavidG say Amen and like this.
  2. Hi. Welcome. I know you'll love it here. I know I do!
    God bless you. :)
    TezriLi likes this.
  3. God has ALL the answers, and I hope you find your way to Him, and Jesus Christ his Son. Welcome! I'll say a prayer for you..:)
    JG27_chili and TezriLi say Amen and like this.
  4. Welcome PeaceLikeaRiver!

TezriLi likes this.
  5. Welcome! And be enlightened :)
  6. Not many answers but all questions yet goes around X-ing my posts about homosexuality? Now I have questions! :eek::cautious::rolleyes::):whistle:
  7. Hello and welcome to the forum, you'll have many questions answered here and a few more questions to think about! You'll have fun.
    TezriLi likes this.
  8. Hi Peacelikeariver, Welcome to CFS, I'm sure you will receive many answers to many of your questions, relax and enjoy the fellowship .
    TezriLi likes this.
  9. Welcome! :D
    TezriLi likes this.
  10. Gee, I'd love to address this directly, but you're not here because you were BANNED for causing trouble :)
    Seems to me I wasn't the only one X-ing. I don't support hate or bigotry, sorry.
    Huntingteckel likes this.
  11. Somehow I missed this thread.
    Where is the Messiah, PeaceLikeaRiver and Heart_for_Christ says Amen and like this.
  12. Lol. You not supposed to reach that period, you supposed to start off like that :). Welcome!
  13. I arrived at this point several years ago, and it opened up the best possible explosion of Bible study and learning, more than I could have ever imagined. I am still riding the waves!

Have fun!
  14. Thanks all. I've met some colorful people since joining, that's for sure. See you in the discussions I'm sure.
  15. Yeah, me too! See you around the forums! :D