Hello From New Mexico

Hello. I have been living the off-grid life with my family here in NM for several years. We just received word that my husband is terminal, and, although our hearts are breaking, we must leave here for a lower altitude. So our homestead is available and would be a great survivalist retreat, or just a wonderful place to live and raise a family. Information is available at fightingfirewithwater.com

Hello. I have been living the off-grid life with my family here in NM for several years. We just received word that my husband is terminal, and, although our hearts are breaking, we must leave here for a lower altitude. So our homestead is available and would be a great survivalist retreat, or just a wonderful place to live and raise a family. Information is available at fightingfirewithwater.com

Welcome Gretta. I am sorry to hear about your husband.

Almighty God(YHWH), The Great I AM, may Your Name be Holy, may Your Kingdom be here now, as it is with You in Heaven. Please heed the supplication of a man/woman striving for Your heart. I/we humbly ask that you would continue to send angels to minister to Greta and her family in this time of need. We are grateful for all the many, many things You do for us. May Your will be done Father, and may all things bring honor and glory to You. In Messiah Jesus like manner I/we strive to pray. Amen.

Back