1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello From India

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Sharma ZDK, Jul 8, 2014.

1. hi i am Sharma from India looking forward to meet nice people,to learn and develop in my christian walk and service

Scripture Bird and guest4 say Amen and like this.
  2. Welcome Sharma.. Which part of India you are from? I am also from India.. I come from Chennai.. But live in US now..

guest4 likes this.
  3. Hello, my wife is from Mumbai.

guest4 likes this.
  4. Really? :eek:

You are half Indian then.. Because your wife is your better half ;)

JG27_chili, guest4, Abdicate and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  5. That's more true than you know. It is actually quite amusing how Indians tend to respond.
    In appearance I'm a typical WASP, but once the Indians at work find out my wife is Indian it's like
    I'm a long lost relative. My sons also consider themselves more Indian, even though they don't particularly look
    "Indian".

Sharma ZDK, guest4, DavidG and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  6. Welcome!

guest4 likes this.
  7. Welcome to the forums, Sharma ZDK... God bless your time here!

8. Welcome and God bless!! :D

guest4 likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

10. hi thank you for warm welcome..i am from south India,your neighboring new state of Andhra Pradesh.

11. thank you all for the warm welcome..God Bless You..looking forward for more interactions...

12. Good to hear! May God bless your ministry

13. Hello Sharma and I hope you are well. God bless you and I hope you find this forum enjoyable.