Hello From Illinois

Hello From Illinois

:israel:Hi, new member and excited to be here. I have been trying to find a site that I could join, have tried a few, but did not like them, but this one looks and feels different. You know when the Lord has you in the right place.

So a little about myself. My name is Nancy, married with four children ages 26, 18, 18 and 13. We live in central Illinois and for now own a business that allows both my husband and I to work from home. I enjoy reading, gardening, arts and crafts, woodworking and spending time with my family.

I have been a Christian since I was 17 and was baptised in my early 20's. It was not until this last January that I truly started reading my Bible, researching different things and learning why I was even here on this earth. I had no idea that the Lord was actually perparing me for some trials that were headed my way, but He was. So when those trials hit I was prepared and though I am still struggling to get through them I do know I have the Lord at my side.

I guess if you are still reading I didn't bore you to death and so I can't wait to make some new friends and learn even more about my Lord and Savior. This site seems to be the place for that.

Nancy

thglitterCABX7OTM.gif

So happy you found us. I'm looking forward to fellowship with you!

Blessings, Cheri

Please take the time to review the following CFS links:

http://www.christianforumsite.com/ge...uncements.html

Survival tips for new members on the Christian Forum Site

:welcome: to the forums its great to have you here...

His word is yea and amen!!

God BLess
Jake

:welcome::welcome::welcome: to the family!!!! We are glad that you decided to join us. We look forward to hearing from you.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Thanks......

.....for all the welcomes. I have already posted in a couple other areas and am finding my way around this site without any problems and so far so good.

Nancy

Back