Hello from a new guy

Wanted to take a moment and say hello. I look forward to meeting new people and enjoying the fellowship here. I used to run a board called Christian's Corner from 2003 - 2008, but have kind of gotten away from the forums since then. I hope to become an active member here, as I miss it. I love Jesus dearly and am always seeking to become closer to Him.

I had a massive heart attack in Feb this year where I had to be resuscitated multiple times with CPR and AED. The doctors say it is a miracle that I survived. I credit that miracle to God and thank Him for my life each and every day.

Wanted to take a moment and say hello. I look forward to meeting new people and enjoying the fellowship here. I used to run a board called Christian's Corner from 2003 - 2008, but have kind of gotten away from the forums since then. I hope to become an active member here, as I miss it. I love Jesus dearly and am always seeking to become closer to Him.

I had a massive heart attack in Feb this year where I had to be resuscitated multiple times with CPR and AED. The doctors say it is a miracle that I survived. I credit that miracle to God and thank Him for my life each and every day.
Welcome to CFS! Thank the Lord you survived. God is so awesome!

Welcome John and I am glad you made it not only to here but also in being able to continue to bless folks like us as well. If you have any problems the staff here is awesome and will get things right for you. Enjoy your time and fellowship and keep on seeking after His heart.
Have a great week
Blessing
Jim

Thank you everyone for the welcome! I look forward to getting to know you all. Thanks for the links, Robine. I have indeed read those.

A warm welcome to CFS John.

I'm sure you will settle in quickly, however should you have any questions, please PM (personal message) any staff member.

Back