1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Friends

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Shelby, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Hello, everyone. I am new to the forum and I so glad to have found this site. I still consider myself to be a "baby Christian" since I have only been a Christian for 2 years. I love learning all that I can possibly get my hands on and really enjoy talking about faith to others.

2. Welcome Shelby. I'm also what you would consider a 'baby Christian' as I have been reading through the Bible over and over for about 2 years, but formally accepted Jesus Christ last Easter. I have only been on this forum for a week and I can tell you that there is a vast wealth of knowledge that is being shared regularly!
  3. Welcome Shelby! Love your attitude!
  4. Hello Shelby! Sounds like you will fit right in! Have fun in the forums! :D
  5. Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hehehe hey [​IMG]to CFS sis. Allways good to see a new member here. Mosy about and git 2 know some of us or all of us. We r here 2 help in any way we can. God Bless you Shelby.

Chili out.
  6. Hello and welcome to the forum.