1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Fellow Christian Community

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Joshua.loves.Yeshua, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Hello everybody,

I am new to the community and hope to find alot of great discussions, sharings, and edification in our relations to our Abba! I would be lieing if I said that my life is always peachy, and I'd be lieing if I said I didn't feel that way at times when filled with the peace and presence of the Holy Spirit. What amazing ways GOd works in, and even though theirs plenty of suffering, their's plenty of fullfillment past my comprehension. I don't really have much else to say from the heart at this moment other then I look forward to interacting and gettting into some great discussions. Peace everybody!

2. Hello. Welcome!
  3. Hello Joshua and welcome to the forums :)

Really liking your username there!!

God Bless
  4. Hey Joshua! Welcome
  5. Welcome!
  6. Thank you brothers and sisters! Jake, i agree with your liking my username, He's the greatest broski
    Jake likes this.
  7. Welcome! We're looking forward to future discussion with you!
  8. cool! me too :) thank you Brian Kurkjian
  9. Hi Joshua, welcome.

I understand and appreciate your honesty. My life is not always peachy either. I don't think we should feel condemned by that.

However we ought to encourage one another in the Lord.