1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone...

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by spazus_maximus, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Hello Everyone...

My name is Chuck & I am new to Christianity. I was raised in an atheist family so my faith is always put to the test. I am looking forward to learning more about our Lord Saviour Jesus Christ. With the help of you guys I am sure this forum will prove to be a rewarding & fulfilling experience..:groupray:

2. Hi Chuck it is nice to meet you!

3. [​IMG]

Glad to see you here. And also welcome to becoming a child of God.

4. Welcome to the forum. :)

5. [​IMG] To the Family of God, Spazus Maximus! I know you will make friends here and get alot of edification and growth! This is a great place with wonderfully loving and gracious people!
    I also live in a "hostile" environment, so I want to encourage you, my friend, to stay strong in the Lord. You have a mission field in your house, you are the Ambassador for Christ! If you have anything you want to talk about, please feel free to PM me![​IMG]

6. [​IMG]
    hey and i hope you like it here on the forums

good luck to you and your family
    im praying for you

7. Hello Chuck!
    Welcome and may God bless you!

[​IMG]

8. Welcome!!! I hope you have much fun here!
    I think many people here have been raised up in non-Christian backgrounds, myself included, so you're not alone! :D :D