1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Jake, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Hello Everyone

Hey guys,

Im new to the forums, wanted a find a good site that would answer all my questions, and i hope i have found the right one...:)

Its good to meet all of you here!!

2. Jacob~

3. Hi, Jacob!:)
    Nice to meet you here!
    Welcome to the forum and
    may God bless you!!!

4. Hey Violet and God's_child,

Thankyou sooo much for the warm welcome..:)
  5. Welcome Jacob! It is nice to have you with us, look forward to sharing God's Word with you.
  6. Hi everyone. Thank you for creating this possitive joy on the forum.

Have a nice day.
  7. Wow! Just thinking it certainly has been a while since this post.

Love to see how I've grown here with everyone..God is good! :)
  8. Were you even Jake back then? I seem to vaguely remember that you changed your Username, but I could easily be wrong. I found my "welcome" note a while back as well. It's amazing that some of this stuff is still around.
  9. You are right Banarenth, I used to be "xcortman" back then remember! :) So many of those folks who welcomed me aboard haven't posted here in a long long time.
  10. I first came here because I was looking for some Christian Jokes to use in Sunday School. It's amazing at how much the atmosphere has changed. I was only "not a moderator" for a week, so I literally don't remember a time when I wasn't enforcing rules.
  11. About roughly 3 years after I joined I was asked to become a helper. Try to help out as much as I can, depends on how free I am too. But yeah its been a privileged so far!