1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Buckeyecop, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Hi, new guy here ;)

Just wanted to take a moment to say hi to everyone and give you a little background and info on me. I am a fairly new believer, although I have been a "Christian" for more than 10 years. I rededicated my life to Christ in 2011 and enrolled in Ohio Christian University, majoring in Pastoral Ministry. I am currently due to graduate in 2015. I felt the calling to minister as a chaplain to the law enforcement and fire agencies in the area I work, where they are sorely needed.

I live in beautiful Liberty Township in Fairfield County, Ohio, which is just east of Columbus. I am married and have have three children, two of which are still at home. I am a veteran police officer, but I am looking to relocate out of state in the VERY near future due to my dislike of Old Man Winter :)

God bless all and I am looking forward to meeting you!
  2. Welcome. Join the conversations.
  3. Hello and welcome.
  4. Welcome.
  5. Welcome! Hope you will grow along us :)