1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, Everyone

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by 76k5grrl, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Looking forward to perusing the posts. I'm a new-ish nondenominational Christian. My relationship with Jesus is complex and, at times, difficult for me to understand. I'm hopeful that I will come across some real world applications for His Word here, some real solutions.

Specifically, how am I to deal with disappointment and negativity in a Christian way. How would Jesus deal with someone who never said thank you, etc... the answers are out there, I know.
  2. Also, regarding my "handle", or my name here, I am have a 1976 GMC jimmy with a beat up old greasy 350 in it, it's a handle I use on a truck forum. I kept it the same for consistency sake. I know it's unusual for women to be truly interested in trucks, but there it is.....
  3. Hello and welcome to the forum.