1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by awakenurspirit, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Hello Everyone!

Hey. My name is Mindie and I am from sunny California. It's actually been quite hot lately, which is not my preference. I enjoy winter; the fresh and cold weather.

So, who am I? I am an outgoing, bold, loud, talkative, loving, and loyal kind of person. I love the Lord with all of my heart. He is number one in my life, which brings me great happiness.

I am 27 but if you would meet me, you might not have guessed that. Most people think I am between 20 to 22. That's all good for me. I know od had created me to be a little more Youthy because of my calling and I thank him for that.

:rolleyes: If there is anything you would like to know about me, please ask. I am willing to answer.
  2. [​IMG] to CFS. We are glad you decided to join us. You will just love it here as we have the most wonderful people here and we all love the Lord with all of our hearts. We look forward to hearing from you.

God bless,

3. So happy you found us. You'll love it here, it's a wonderful Christian forum.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Blessings, Cheri

4. Thank you for all the welcoming messages. I appreciate it. =D God is good! lol I am in a thankful and worshiping mood.
  5. Hi Mindie,

A big HIII to you all the way from down-under...Im glad you chose to become part of our forums.

Btw im 22 and i look to be around 17-18 if you ever met me LOL....I guess God has his plans :D

6. God Bless and welcome to the forum . We look forward to fellowshipping with you .
  7. Awww, thank you all for the warm welcomes! I have a feeling I will enjoy it here.
  8. [​IMG]

So glad you are here.
  9. Welcome to the forum. Have fun, hehehe.
  10. A warm welcome to the forum. May you be blessed as you learn more with us.
  11. Thank you for the welcome. =) God is so good and I feel so blessed.
  12. Hi and welcome to CFS.
    GBU Tavy
  13. Welcome

To the forum Mindie May God's blessing be with you .....love Jane

Attached Files:

14. I'm new to this and am just trying to see if I can post.
  15. Yes your post went through and welcome to the forum.
    GBU Tav
  16. Hi yvone. Please inroduce yourself so we can welcome you properly!!!

Blessings, Cheri
  17. [​IMG]
    wonderful to have you here with us!