Hello everyone.

Hello everyone.

My original motive for registering at this website was to share blessings I received after reading a very heart touching book and tell others how to get a copy of it.

I had a chance today to explore this website and read some posts, and was quite impressed by the warm and friendly spirit.

In regards to myself, I have lots to share, but I'll try to be brief.

I can remember around seven years old, I started to have a desire to know if there was a God. I remember saying to myself that when I grew up to an adult, I would go to church faithfully every week.

Unfortunately, at age 10, I started to study new age stuff and for the next 15 years, I got myself into a lot of mess. Shortly after doing bible studies with some Seventh Day Adventist and joining their church, I took about 2 thousand dollars worth of occult books and burned them in a park one day.

I expected things to get better after that, but for the next 12 years experienced religion rather than Christianity. I felt condemned all the time after falling into sin or failing to keep the "law".

In November, 2002, I saw something at the cross while talking with another Christian (I would like to share this, but it will take another post). I would say this was the beginning of my conversion.

My final breakthrough or victory over condemnation came while reading a book called "The New Covenant" by Watchman Nee, where I saw the purpose of the blood. I believed then, because I saw the truth once it went into my heart (I would really like to talk more about this).

Today, I gather with other Christians from various denominations, and although I no longer feel condemned by God, I still have some unanswered questions and would like to post them here one day.

I look forward to learning more about God and making new friends.

godbe4me-albums-welcome-picture750-welcome289.gif

Welcome to the family. You will just love it here. We all learn and grow together. And, yes, you will make new friends in Christ.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Godbe4me

Lemuel,

Glad to have you on our forums...You are :welcome: here...:)

Lots of great people to talk to here...

Make yourself at home..

God Bless
Jake

My original motive for registering at this website was to share blessings I received after reading a very heart touching book and tell others how to get a copy of it.

I had a chance today to explore this website and read some posts, and was quite impressed by the warm and friendly spirit.

In regards to myself, I have lots to share, but I'll try to be brief.

I can remember around seven years old, I started to have a desire to know if there was a God. I remember saying to myself that when I grew up to an adult, I would go to church faithfully every week.

Unfortunately, at age 10, I started to study new age stuff and for the next 15 years, I got myself into a lot of mess. Shortly after doing bible studies with some Seventh Day Adventist and joining their church, I took about 2 thousand dollars worth of occult books and burned them in a park one day.

I expected things to get better after that, but for the next 12 years experienced religion rather than Christianity. I felt condemned all the time after falling into sin or failing to keep the "law".

In November, 2002, I saw something at the cross while talking with another Christian (I would like to share this, but it will take another post). I would say this was the beginning of my conversion.

My final breakthrough or victory over condemnation came while reading a book called "The New Covenant" by Watchman Nee, where I saw the purpose of the blood. I believed then, because I saw the truth once it went into my heart (I would really like to talk more about this).

Today, I gather with other Christians from various denominations, and although I no longer feel condemned by God, I still have some unanswered questions and would like to post them here one day.

I look forward to learning more about God and making new friends.

Awesome testimony and we would love for you to share more when you get time .

Please share in the private section of the forum .

Also when you have time , please review the forum rules and I put the links in your thread in the discussion area .

Thanks for joining and we welcome you to share and fellowship with all these wonderful Christians here .

Excellent and I welcome you personally as a fellow Canadian .... Yay !!!

Back