1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Greg Ryan, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Hello Everyone

Wanted to stop in and say hi to everybody, and give a brief introduction.

My main occupation is as a Realtor, but I prayed for an idea (I was thinking George Foreman Grill idea) to make additional money to get debt free and to help the kingdom of God.

In my prayer, I was thinking a better way to heat water, anything, I was using the scripture in John 1:3 that said, All things were made through Him and without Him nothing was made that was made.

No such idea came. But while I was waiting, I decided to become a better witness to my unsaved friends so I determined to wear a FCA shirt every time I was going to be around them, thinking they will see the logo and ask, "What's the deal with FCA?", or "What's that?" No one asked a question, so I got frustrated and said, "There has got to be something I can put on my shirt that will have people I know ask, "What is That?"

So here I am 6 years later (after I prayed) and the only idea I have gotten is a clothing idea. It is a great idea, but I am the guy who has to ask his wife if my outfit matches.

I teach the 20-30 year olds Bible study at our church on Wednesday nights, have a blog (know very little about technology) but thought this would be a great place to interact with other believers to get my batteries recharged.

Having two different careers and a family, I find time is my most valuable asset.

2. Hi Greg,

Welcome to CFS. You'll find a great bunch of people here, and we will look forward to your input.

blessings,

Lynn

3. Welcome to the CFS family Greg!:D

4. Hi Greg and I extend my welcome to you as well .Great to have to here .

Make yourself at home and hope to have some great conversation and studies with you .

God Bless.

5. Welcome to CFS.

6. Thank you all for the warm welcome

7. Hey there,

A warm welcome to you. If there is any way I can help just let me know. Looking forward to getting to know you. God bless...

Miss J (aka MJ)

8. Hey there,

Welcome. If there's any way I can help you get the message across, please don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to getting to know you. God bless...

Miss J (aka MJ)

9. Welcome aboard.

10. [​IMG] Welcome to the family

Godbe4me