1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by matuisgman, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Hello Everyone

Hi. I am new here.
    You can all know me as matuisgman.
    I am basicly looking place as a sounding board.
    So, who are you.
  2. Hello and welcome to CFS .

I hope you will find us all friendly and helpful .

God Bless.

3. Hi matuisgman! You have come to the right place as this is a great forum with many great people. My name is Brad and I am from Australia. I am happy to chat with you if you like. Would you like to share some more information about yourself?

Welcome to CFS! :D
  4. hi welcome.:)
  5. Hi

Welcome to the CFS forums...Its great to have you on board....

Tell us a little about yourself, it would be great to know...:)

God Bless
  6. Ok a little about myself.

My name is Matthew (matuis is french I think), I live in NH USA, which is a state.
    I graduated from Lakes Region Community College with two assocites degrees in restaurant managment and lodging & confrence managment.

I go regularly to my AG church and also help with kids church. (don't worry, not stuffing ideologies down throats, as long as Jesus is declared Lord and Savior I am fine) Been there about eight years, been to a CMA Church for the other years be fore that.

I am right know trying to focus more on God, so not really having any intrests.
    I have some disabilities that make life hard at times; hearing, balance, and chemical inbalance which makes me have poor muscle development and stamina. Even with meds I am lagging behind, would like to go to a gym again.
    Got my self to blame for low motivation.

Anywho, I would like to back to school. But I don't know what to study. Almost did, but couldn't get funding. Well I did pray that if it wasn't quite right it would fall through. Irony, God waits to the last second. Teach me to seek Him more.
    I do note when I do follow God more I want to work in the church or at least related to it. Thinking of VFCC or Zion. My pastor had me take a ministry/spritual gift personality test.

Lets see, I still live with my parents, o joy. I have two brothers, one is married and a teacher (She is a teacher and so are both my parents) living in a town nearby, with my cute little neice. Another baby is on the way. My other brother is curently a Capt. in the Air Force, and engaged (to a teacher). I am not being a teacher, at lest not a normal teacher, kids church or such.

Ok that was a lot actually, sorry. I like to talk about myself. Hey you asked

I am Lady Karen & I am from Ohio. I have family in
    NH & WOW they have gotten nailed with the snow too. I am

sure that you are sick of it where your at !!

Well, I am sure that you will have a good time here there are
    lots of nice folks here & lots of good things to do too.

So, like Brad has said JUMP RIGHT IN ...
    have fun we are all here to help encourage & exhort one another
    so have a good time here !! :groupray:
  8. Welcome Matthew!

I'm from Victoria, Australia. Been a preacher for 34 years & head up Glory to the King Ministries International. I've got two adult sons and 5 grandkids, ranging in age from nearly 3 to 14. I'm also a writer - lots of articles published, mostly in Christian mags, a few poems & 1 kids' book. Currently working on a book which both God and my Associate Minister keep nagging me to finish. Also addicted to the 'puter. :)