Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone,

How you doing? I just found this wonderful Christian form as i was browsing through google and here i am signed up already.

Ive been a Christian since i was a little boy and always hung on to the 10 commandments and been a regular church goer. I do have a very private issue regarding a sexual matter and i was just wondering if someone would be able to direct me to the right place to post.

Thank you very much
Peavey

Hi Peavy . Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum . We are happy that you found us and I am sure you will be a happy camper here with a whole group of wonderful Christians.

Please take time to read over the forum rules .... Thanks and God Bless.

http://www.christianforumsite.com/ge...uncements.html

Survival tips for new members on the Christian Forum Site.

bearswingwelcome.gif

Welcome Peavey. I am new to this forum also. I do not have any great knowledge to depart but wanted to welcome you. God bless you and hope you receive the answer you seek.
Nancy

Hi everyone,

How you doing? I just found this wonderful Christian form as i was browsing through google and here i am signed up already.

Ive been a Christian since i was a little boy and always hung on to the 10 commandments and been a regular church goer. I do have a very private issue regarding a sexual matter and i was just wondering if someone would be able to direct me to the right place to post.

Thank you very much
Peavey

Welcome to the forum peavey. Feel free to chat anytime! :)

Hi ya Peavy!! Welcome to CFS:D I think you just found a new home on line:cool: I believe God led you here. God Bless you my brother from another mother:groupray:

Chili out.

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much
Peavey

Hi Peavey and welcome to the forum. There is a Private Discussion Forum with an Advices Sub-forum. I believe you can post your question there but please be careful with your wording:).

Laura:)
:welcome:

Hi Peavey and welcome to the forums. Lots of people over here that are ready to offer advice and help.

God Bless
Jake

Back